1. The promotion is being run on promotional bottles of Belvoir Elderflower pressé 75cl, Ginger Beer 75cl, Elderflower and Rose pressé 75cl, Raspberry Lemonade 75cl, Cucumber and Mint pressé 75cl, Juniper and Tonic pressé 75cl, Light Elderflower pressé 75cl, Elderflower cordial 50cl, Ginger cordial 50cl, Raspberry and Lemon cordial 50cl, and Blueberry and Blackcurrant cordial 50cl.
2. Internet access is required to enter.
3. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The promotion is open to residents of UK/ CI and IOM aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
5. The promotion starts, and codes are valid for entry from, 00:01 on 20/05/2019
6. The promotion closes 23:59 on 31/08/2019.
7. The entrant must enter the 7-digit unique code as instructed on the inside of the collar found, on the top of each qualifying promotional bottle affixed to the promotional product. Codes are unique and can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or other codes do not constitute unique codes and will not be accepted under this promotion. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
The entrant will be informed immediately if they have won with confirmation of the prize they have won. They will be directed to complete an online form with their name, age, full postal address and contact telephone number. For prize pack ‘A’ prizes they will be directed to send in their full name and address on a separate plain piece of paper, together with their winning qualifying promotional bottle collar or label bearing the unique code they used to enter in order to claim the prize. It is recommended that all claims are sent via recorded delivery as no responsibility can be accepted for claims lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
The address that entrants will be required to send their claims to is:
Sip and Dip Promotion, Together Agency, Bridlesmith House, 38 Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2GQ
8. The winners’ details will not be passed on to any third parties and they will not receive any correspondence from Belvoir Fruit Farms apart from administering prizes as part of this promotion, unless they opt-in for further correspondence.
9. Winner selection: Winning prizes will be randomly assigned across the promotional pack universe using an independently audited and verified process. If the participant’s entry matches one of the prizes’ winning codes the participant will win that prize.
10. All prize claims are subject to verification. The promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement or refuse to award a prize where there is, or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion has been compromised.
11. All winners will be contacted by email. In addition, winners of prize pack A will also be contacted by telephone. If either the prize is declined or the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the promoters discretion.
12. Winners agree and accept that they may be subject to post-event publicity without further recompense.
13. Any qualifying promotional collar or label showing signs of tamper damage, misuse or fraud will be deemed to be void. Only original and valid collars and labels will be accepted. Photocopies will not be permitted.
14. Prizes will be delivered to the winner's nominated address within 28 days of validation of the claim. The promoter shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by any inaccuracy in the name and address details provided by the winner.
15. No cash or other prize alternative available, in whole or in part and, unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, all prizes will be awarded directly to the winners only. In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
16. The name and county of the prize draw winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH within 3 months of the closing date.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or terminate the promotion owing to exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
18. The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and binding.
19. Your personal details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the prizes only. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties and you will not receive any correspondence from Belvoir Fruit Farms apart from administering prizes as part of this promotion, unless they opt-in for further correspondence.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Promoter: Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH
22. No purchase necessary - For consumers who would like to enter the promotion and haven’t bought a promotional pack they can write into the Sip and Dip Promotion, Together Agency, Bridlesmith House, 38 Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2GQ with a stamped self-addressed envelope and request a unique number. Only one ‘no purchase necessary’ entry per household.
© Copyright Belvoir Fruit Farms 2019
If you have reason to believe that this policy is not being followed, or you have any questions please contact Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH.
We will only collect personal information that you want to provide to us, or basic personal information that is required as part of our registration process. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you through the website unless you have voluntarily provided it to us.
We only request additional information such as address details when it is required to fulfil the redemption of rewards or prizes.
When you provide us with personal data we may store that information so that we can contact you at a later date about our products, product offers and promotions only if you have opted in to receive further information.
We will not share your personal details with any other third parties unless the third party requires those details in order to process the fulfilment of any prize you may have won or you have opted in to receive information from third parties.
The personal details of the instant prize winners will be passed to third parties in order to fulfil the redemption of your prize.
To ensure information on our systems is secure we use state of the art physically secure data server facilities, and all data sent to our system via the internet is encrypted and protected by the latest firewalls and anti-hacking systems.
The security of data, both in transit and when stored is an increasing priority for individuals and businesses alike. The collection and storage of information is secured using various methods and levels of encryption.
© Copyright Belvoir Fruit Farms 2019
Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 ODH